Monday 18 November 2013

Vulture #2

Here's another Vulture Legion Warrior. As you can see this one is a pikeman (keeping with the Renaissance theme). I'm going to make a couple of other pikes - One with the pike shouldered and another with his pike at the advance. I'll also be making a commander and I'm also thinking of a standard bearer and trumpeter. As far as a trumpeter is concerned I'm thinking along the lines of those back mounted standards as worn by samurai. I'm also going to make a couple of variations on the pike itself.




I've also  started making a flamelance which is a weapon very much synonymous with the Hawkmoon saga. I'm thinking along the lines of a firelock musket and, I have to say, my first attempt looks far to plane. A far more baroque design is needed. So back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment