Tuesday 27 September 2016

American Civil War

A couple of years ago I got interested in the ACW. So, as I normally do, I decided to get a bunch of figures and paint them up. However, as often happens in the wargaming world, I've never ever used them in a game. They've sat in a display case ever since they were painted.

So today I've taken the sad decision to sell them off. I really like them but I hate to see painted figures not being used. I also put a fair bit of research into them and they equate to Cuttler's Brigade and Pander's Brigade on the first day of Gettysburg. They are a mix of AB and Old Glory figures.

Anyway I set them up on the table and took some photo's of them to help sell them (also for posterity). So here they are. Whomever gets them, I hope you get more games out of them than I have.

Pender's Brigade






Cuttler's Brigade






1 comment: