Thursday 27 April 2017

GCPS Finished

Three posts in three days.

I finished my GCPS for Firefight all at once, mainly because things were almost done and just waiting for completion.

So here they are. 1250 points ready to put on the table. I do have more that I can do and I plan to add a couple of other bits and pieces to bring up the points value to 1500 (and eventually 2000).

Edit: I decided on a name change to the Ganymede/Io Mining Pact - Security  Division (GIMP Sec).
The black suits sort of influenced the name (although the are really a very, very dark blue).


Lead by Colonel Fank Phraxus. Cool & ruthless.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal. I really enjoyed painting these. The whole grop came together pretty easy and effective.

      Delete
  2. I like the way you painted the miniatures a lot. Really cool. Regards, Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Most of these were easy to paint. I went for something that I could paint fast but still look effective.

      Delete